Monday, March 16, 2009

Ramblings

Nothing interested has happened since my last blog post. All of us except Pete (who slept something like 10 hours last night) took a nap on Monday until around 5ish. I had a really hard time waking up but did finally and was able to stay up until 930 pm. I couldn't last any longer than that. So, I was up at 2 am today. I tried to lay in bed but K2 got up at 230 am said she couldn't sleep any longer either. 3 am and K3 was up. K1 woke up at 330 am. It's 6 am and the boys are still sleeping. I've started to pack and clean up our suite but I can't do anything else now until they wake up. The girls and I are showered and dressed and ready to go. After breakfast today, we are going to head out to the More's place. They have very generously invited us to stay the next 11 days at their international compound where their home is. I can't wait! I can't wait cook and eat some normal food. I've only lost 2 pounds. I'm hoping for a 10 pound loss on this trip : ) I know that's not healthy but I've been preparing myself for the food for months now. That is why I brought 4 Costo size boxes of granola bars.

Misc. Ramblings:

* My girls will watch Chinese cartoons that they don't understand for hours on end just for something to do at 3 am

* Pete is for the first time in a very long time sleeping more than any of us

* Pete is not starving here. He's found enough to eat to keep him going

* I'm going to risk it and try drinking a coffee today to stop me from taking a nap. I sure hope I don't get sick. I have antibiotics though in case I do

* Kaiden is a GREAT sleeper! What a blessing!

* The heat and AC in the hotel is not controllable in the rooms for the most part. UGH! We've been hot here

Something more interesting to come later in the day

No comments: