Monday, March 16, 2009

Kaiden Shaking His Head No

Kaiden is showing signs of being a perfect fit for our family already. He snorts just like most of the Pfeiffers. He also does this head shaking thing. Had I not seen my sister in law doing it, it might have freaked me out. She used to do it to help her fall asleep. Kaiden does it for that reason and also when he's mad. He doesn't like to be on his tummy. As soon as you lay him on his tummy, he immediately rolls over. I kept doing it to him yesterday and he finally had enough of it and did the head shake thing. Then he would laugh at us. I think he's pretty cute doing it. It's his way of say "NO" to us. He did it when I had him sitting up to and was trying to feed him goldfish crackers. He liked them enough on Sunday but yesterday he didn't want any of them.


1 comment:

Adeana said...

That's too cute! He's already showing his strong personality. He'll fit right in :-)
Love you guys!
~A