Monday, January 26, 2009

No News Is

Just no news. I supposed I needed to be reminded of that hard lesson on patience that I've been taught this past year. We were very hopeful that we would receive Travel Approval on Friday but we did not. We are still hopeful that we could receive it within the next few days. CCAA would have worked all week-end so that they could have this week off for travel to celebrate Chinese New Year (Spring Festival). If we don't receive it within a few days, it will most likely be a few more weeks. Pre-travel arrangements continue to be made though. Our VISA applications are due on Wednesday. My dear friend who currently lives in Beijing where her husband is currently employed, continues to make preparations for our arrival. She has thought of more things than I did already. She has turned out to be more of a blessing than I could have imagined. I'm looking forward to visiting her and her family when we arrive.

No comments: