Thursday, January 22, 2009

Another Outfit

Shopping for boys is honestly, just not fun at all. I did have a little fun today looking for outfits for Garrett. Not nearly as fun as it would have been for a girl, but definitely cheaper! While picking out a few boy outfits for Garrett (Jeff & Sue didn't know the sex of the baby so they only had neutral clothing) I found a few things on clearance for Kaiden. Of course when trying to find a present for Garrett from their cousins and Uncle Pete, nothing on clearance was exactly what I was looking for. I stumpled upon a rack of Michigan/Michigan State clothing. Nothing on clearance and nothing on sale either. But I knew Uncle Pete would want to get the baby a Michigan outfit. I caved and bought Kaiden one as well. It's too cute! For a boy that is. I justified by saying that everything else I've bought for him is not so cute and was pretty darn cheap. Here it is:

No comments: