Thursday, November 16, 2006

Timeline So Far

November 16, 2006 - Application Accepted
November 14, 2006 - Application received in Texas
November 11, 2006 - Attend Bethany Adoption seminar (just so Pete could get an idea on the process and ask questions)
November 10, 2006 - Application mailed (I don't know why I didn't mail it on the 8th, but it just felt right today)
November 8, 2006 - Application completed
November 6, 2006 - Decided on Great Wall China Adoption as our agency after I attended one of their information sessions (this counts as 1 of our 4 homestudy visits too!)

I'm going to add this to the sidebar so I can keep it updated for everyone for an easy reference to where we are in the adoption process. I am so blessed to have so many dear friends and family members to always be asking how things are going. This is going to be a long few years...

No comments: