Monday, August 24, 2009

I Know

I know. I'm WAY behind in posting updates. 3 months to be exact. It's been a crazy, busy summer. Busier than normal and I hope not the new normal for us : ) Since I plan to print out the blog pages for Kaiden to have as a document to his first days (months, years) with us, I am going to try to get the blog updated and fill in some missing information. Everyone is sick here AGAIN today and although it is gorgeous outside (80 degrees and sunny!), we are going to have a jammie day which will allow me to do some catch up work on the laptop. The girls LOVE jammie days. We just lounge around the house in our jammies reading, snacking, and watching dvds at will. We are on season 8 already of Little House on the Prairie. KiKi is anxious to see Laura have her baby so we'll see if we can get that far today.

No comments: