Thursday, March 8, 2007

I-171H

We received our I-171H today! YEAH! It has been exactly 4 weeks since our fingerprint appointment. It came much quicker than we had expected! I'm so excited!! And Pete is not here to celebrate with me : ) He has been in China/South Korea for the past two weeks. Oh Well. It will wait until Saturday. So now tomorrow I am off to downtown to get our notorial statement certified so that everything can be mailed to the Chinese Consulate to be authenticated. That takes about 4 business days. Then our dossier can be sent to our agency for final review and then sent off to China to be logged in. We are almost out of this paper chasing phase and into the waiting phase! Please keep our family in your prayers that these last few steps go quickly and smoothly.

No comments: