Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dossier Sent to Agency

Last week on Friday I sent our dossier to the courier in Chicago so she could take our documents to the Chinese Consulate (just to be on the safe side). I over-nighted them. She called me Monday to say I forgot my birth certificate! UGH! So another $20 to over-night that to her and another $20 to pay for expedited service on the birth certificate so that it was done at the same time as my other 13 documents. Boy am I glad we had very few documents to get certified and authenticated! She over-nighted them back to me yesterday so I received them this am. I had to make copies of everything for the agency and sent that over-night today to our agency. If they received them by 10 am tomorrow, then they would be reviewed and sent to China on Friday! YIPPEE!! Please keep praying that this finishes smoothly for us. I sure hope I didn't forget to send the agency anything. We are 3 weeks ahead of our schedule so we have a little bit of time if something I sent has an error in it. Hopefully it won't as I sent everything over to them to be pre-approved before I had it certified.

No comments: